maandag 14 juni 2010

Meditation lessons "Be who you are meant to be"




A short 4 lesson course (of 1,5 hours per lesson) in which you will learn to make contact with your energy, your spirit. This makes you more aware of your qualities and what it is you need. You learn how to let go and relax.

Give yourself the space to experience your authority about your life. To make YOUR CHOICES in your best interest.


Be who you are meant to be via visualisation and meditation.


You can follow these lessons via Skype. The wonder of sharing positive energy is one I would like you to be part off!!!

I give those lessons in Dutch and maybe English (as good as I can). It is all about energy and the universal language is LOVE. If you want to join or you need more information, please don't hesitate to contact me. I would love to give more information or reply all your questions!

Date: june 21, 28 and july 5th, 12.
Time: 20.30 hours untill 22.00 hours (European Time)
Costs: € 60,= ($ 85,=) for 4 lessons.

Please check my website for more information: http://www.aurasomakunst.nl

With Love and Inspiration
Anita

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten